Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boney ME?!!

Now this has got to be most useless revelation.. Why did Boney M name themselves Boney M??

Let me start by saying that this blog is not at all researched and I mean no disrespect to the band. But you've got to give it to them... I mean, I distinctly remember the lead singer and all the backup singers being immensely skinny.... Hence BONEY M(e)???? I got it right didn't I?

With 95 fm playing in the back and the artist singing, I'm just here for the music, the line just suits me perfectly!!

Why do we even care if the person standing next to us is skinny or fat.. Is it our subconscious trying to justify our own self image?

Then again, I'm just here for the music (literally and metaphorically speaking now!!!)

As my subconscious takes over without the aid of any external medication, er.. I mean before my mind goes adrift I'd like to say only one thing. LOVE THYSELF: Skinny, fat, tall or short, watever you may be!

Love yourself, Pamper yourself, coz no one will cherish you more than you do... it's all about being you 'coz tomorrow you'll be long gone!!!!

- The words of a true narcissist (thanks to my learnings from the teachings of life)

No comments:

Post a Comment