Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dreams...... Sweet Dreams!!

Sunday night and I am retiring to bed early with some soothing music: Dean Martin, Miles Davis, Aqua Bassino.

With the only light in my room being the distilled rays from a distant street lamp through a round window, all I see is the silhouette of objects around.

The sounds of these pieces take me to the calm sea shore where I see the waves soothing the age lines of a picturesque beach.

Music is so mesmerizing... I saw the pianist yesterday after being hooked to its music forever. Adrian Brody had done justice to his part. The character's love for the music... his soul is alive all the while... I guess that is the key to survival through the darkest of hours!

My fondness for war movies can never be fulfilled!

For those who love the sounds that take them to wherever they want to go, Aqua Bassino is definitely worth trying out!

As read in a review, the album that I am listening to: Beats and Bobs, the reviewer, Andy Puleston quite rightly describes the album as "A sumptuous mix of styles, Beats and Bobs fuses deep house with nu jazz, down tempo and African rythms to create a sound that is both accomplished and travelled."
Good music just makes my day.. in this case a great evening and a nice sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment