Sunday, December 6, 2009

Look out coz this year winters weekends are sizzling!!!!!

Come weekend and we all are filled with this immense energy that is just too in your face to miss out. More so when the weather outside is just perfect to do anything, I feel I can just fly..

Well, like any of you, my weekend is also a routine (lucky me, only sometimes) but the break away from the 5 days of mundane life is so irresistible that I fall prey to it. My theory is to keep the weekend on its toes for I can't sit idle and waste a perfect day just sitting around.

For all your foodies out there, indulge in a nice brunch: Take time out for yourself!

My take on enjoying your meals is doing so while listening to some nice music. Why not treat your body and soul...


I ended up making a decent meal for myself both days: Hot and steamy Idlys with Sambhar and porridge/Omelette loaded with veggies with a hot cuppa herbal tea.







I just can't do without my green tea and the best part is that you can create an infusion out of anything that you fancy. My next tea is gonna be all about rose/ jasmine. I can already see me enjoying the all goodness and the aroma...

I love those morning jogs at 5:30 when the street are loaded with nothing but the morning mist and dim yellow street lights twinkling through them.

Add to that your favourite music and voila you got a perfect start to a prefect day!! I am a fan of the oldies and new age music just doesn't do it for me. If you have heard the soundtrack of What Women Want, you'll know what I am talking about.

I've got you under skin,
I've got youuuu deep in the heart of me,
so deep in my heart that you're really a part of me,
I've got you under my skin

Next on my agenda is stepping out and doing what I do best... Just being myself

No comments:

Post a Comment