Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Electronic music and Sleep

My favourite moment: Me alone in my car driving to nowhere land with strangers passing by in their big and small cars eagerly waiting to get to their destination...

One of my favourite hobbies is to sample new music and/or genre... not necessarily newly released albums but music new for me.

Music is a part of my life 24x7... well, music is me. Its brings out so many emotions: makes you laugh, cry, miss people, fall in love, anger.....

With the world where I am sleeps, I'd like to stick to some relaxing music to suit the mood.

I feel I'm close to becoming a junkie coz after death defying sound and some head banging, I prefer to listen to the soft and sedative sound of electronic. well, just a thought..

So I check my trusty iTunes for some nice music and come across Télépopmusik. Their dreamy music.. it just soothes all the stress away. Gives me the feeling as if I stepped into an old Hollywood movie.
I see remixed / dance version of these songs and wonder why would one want to rob the originals of their beauty??

Some of the Telepopmusik's songs that should not be missed:

Breathe
Love can damage your health
Yesterday was a lie
Smile

I enjoy the company of some good music while driving and mr. radio jockey at 95 fm makes my day sometimes by playing a song where I can sing along really loud. However, I need to keep a backup of some of my personal choices as well for one of those rainy days when my friendly neighbour RJ's music notes do not match mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment